Timber Sleepers Sydney, Newcastle & surrounds
PRICE LIST OF QUICK RETAIN H5 TIMBER SLEEPERS SUITABLE FOR RETAINING WALLS
|Type ||Length (mm) ||Height (mm) ||Width (mm) ||Price ($) |
|GREEN SLEEPER CCAH5 ||2400 ||200 ||75 ||$23.50ea |
|GREEN SLEEPER CCAH5 ||3000 ||200 ||75 ||$29.40ea |
PRICE LIST OF QUICK RETAIN GEO FABRIC SUITABLE FOR RETAINING WALLS
|Type ||Length (mt) ||Width (mm) ||Price($) |
|GEO FABRIC ||50 ||600 ||$38.50ea |
|GEO FABRIC ||50 ||1000 ||$63.80ea |
|GEO FABRIC ||50 ||200 ||$121.00ea |
PRICE LIST OF QUICK RETAIN AG FLO SUITABLE FOR RETAINING WALLS
|Type ||Price ($) |
|CL 400 T Joiner ||$13.20ea |
|CL 400 STD Joiner ||$5.50ea |
|CL 400 100mm x 20 metre Socked ||$63.80ea |
Galvanised H & C Beams
|Timber Size and Thickness ||Quick Retain Section ||Standard Lengths ||Coatings |
|200 x 75 x 2400 CCHHIG ||Series H 80mm ||900mm; 1200mm; 1500mm; 2100mm; 2400mm, 2700mm; 3000mm ||Galvanised |
|1200 x 75 x 2400 ACQHIG ||Series C 80mm ||900mm; 1200mm; 1500mm; 1800mm; 2400mm, 2700mm; 3000mm ||Galvanised |
| || |
| || H-Sections are designed to be used as a joiner to support the timber sleeper. |
| || C-Sections are designed to close the ends off to a wall. |
| || C-Sections are also used to assist with returns up to 90o. |
- Set out your retaining wall.
- Mark your post positions depending on the length of your sleepers.
- Dig the holes to suit the required height of your wall and length of post.
- Cement your posts into the ground at the correct height.
- Ensure sleepers are embedded 100mm into the ground
- Drop in your sleepers.
- Back fill up to your Retaining Wall.